• 1 XXL Handknit pouf with coarse stripe pattern
• Cover knitted by hand
• made of coarse yarn with wide right/left stripe pattern
• with chunky knit pattern for a natural look
• Boho Chic & Scandinavian Style
• same colour & style as our small handknit pouf, only bigger
• colour: mottled dark grey
• Filling material made of polystyrene balls
• Surface & Lining: 100% cotton
• Dimensions: approx. 100 x 100 x 55 cm
• small pouf sold separately
Our extra large hand-knit poufs are the perfect addition to your living space. They are multi-functional space savers. Whether as a side table, coffee table, footrest or ottoman, seat or floor cushion, they are versatile and always ready for use. The hand-knit surface lends your room a modern and simple, yet cosy atmosphere. Their neutral colours and patterns integrate effortlessly into a variety of spaces. They're a practical helper in any foyer or dressing room. We love them in the living room as a handy coffee table for reading materials and remotes or as extra seating when guests arrive. Our poufs are made in small series in Rajasthan, India. Our care recommendation: Dab off soils with a damp cloth as quickly as possible.
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Which information we collect:
In order for us to process your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you have authorized Etsy to provide to us). This includes your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and information about the product(s) you are ordering. You also have the option to provide us with additional personal information when you contact us directly.
Why your information is needed and how it will be used:
We refer to a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information. Such as:
* to the extent we need your information to provide our services, for example, to process your order, resolve disputes or provide customer support;
* if you have given your express consent (which you can withdraw at any time), for example by signing up for our newsletter mailing list;
* if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order, or in connection with legal claims, such as the need to retain information about your purchases due to tax legislation; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Customer information is important to our business. We keep this confidential: we only release your personal information for specific reasons and under very specific circumstances, as follows:
* Service Providers: We engage certain trusted third party service providers to perform tasks and provide services for our store, such as parcel delivery services or freight forwarders. We share your personal information with these third party service providers, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business Transfers: If we sell or merge our businesses with another company, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, as permitted and necessary by law.
* Compliance with Laws: We may collect, use, retain and disclose your information when we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonable and necessary to: a) respond to legal process or governmental requests; b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate and correct fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical issues; or d) protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or others.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU:
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, such as Google Cloud or similar, in the United States and other countries. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to countries whose laws on data protection and regulatory oversight differ from the corresponding laws in your country. If we are likely to transfer information about you to countries outside the EU, we rely on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer because Google Cloud is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
If you reside in certain regions, including the EU, you have a number of rights with respect to your personal data. Some of these rights apply generally and others apply only in certain circumstances. These rights are described below:
* Access: you have the right to access and obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you by writing to us using the contact information below.
* Modification, restriction, deletion: you also have the right to modify your personal information, restrict our use of it, or have it deleted. Except in exceptional circumstances (such as when we need to retain data for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal data upon request.
* Objection: You may object to 1. us processing some of your data in relation to our legitimate interests and 2. you receiving marketing communications from us after you have expressly consented to this in advance. In such cases, we will delete your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for its continued use or it is required for legal reasons.
* Complaints: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise concerns about our use of your data - without prejudice to any other rights you may have - you are entitled to contact your local data protection authority with these concerns.
How to contact us:
For purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the operator of the Maison Mandira store on Etsy, Shauna Hess, is the data controller for your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact us in writing at the following address:
Sep 6, 2022
Traumhaft schön, tolle Qualität, stabil und groß. Wir sind begeistert.
Sep 1, 2022
wunderschön und noch schöner, als ich es mir vorgestellt habe 💕
For extrajudicial settlements of consumer disputes, the European Union has launched an online platform ("ODR platform"):https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr